Saturday, January 06, 2007

Happy 2007 To Me, To You and Everyone Else

It's a new year! I'll try and keep this blog the least aggressive possible so I'll go over what I'd wish for the world pretty quickly...Or maybe not, I'll try controlling myself.

No.1: No More War

I just can't understand the concept of people killing one another for whatever issue. I say, at best, if they must kill, we give each head of the countries that wish to fight a rifle, a knife, whatever and whoever kills the other is the winner. At least you save innocent people. Well, maybe not innocent, maybe dumb. (Kick my ass for saying this but while my heart goes for every soldier that dies on duty, I just can't understand why someone would ever enroll in the army.)


No.2: A Little More Love and Tolerance

Embrace the difference. There is so much to learn in this world and one can never learn if they stay in their little corner afraid of change and diffenrence. No more hate concerning color, origins, religion, culture, style, whatever. Go to rest bullies!!!

No. 3: No More Poverty

That's a big one. I'm not saying 2007 will be the year the poverty problem will disappear. But I am hoping it will be the year concrete actions will be taken to make the world a better place and erase it. I'll try to do my part in 2007.

No. 4: No More Slavery

iAbolish American Anti-Slavery Group

There's a lot more but never got around finishing that post. Maybe someday! ;)

No comments: