Wednesday, October 18, 2006

411 On What Happened And What Didn't

Ouch...That's all I have to say. Dylan and I haven't seen each other after that disastrous night (unless webcam counts...) We went back to our virtual relationship and I thought I was right to assume we were making progress...I thought! But he's been MIA for a couple of days now, I even tried calling him today, no answer. :( I left a message asking if he was free sunday. I'm officially desperate. I gotta see him, I think about him night and day non stop!

As for Lionel...I am just ashamed! I wish we were platonic friends...Somehow it's been hard to keep our hands off each other. But hey, a girl has some needs. Yet, I feel bad and everytime we manage to get into a platonic relationship, well, I don't know, something like tonight happens. But hell, tonight, I wasn't giving in. It was nice the whole inviting me over and preparing supper then a game but that's it. I put my foot down, no more fun! Well, I don't mean no more fun saying we can only be bored as hell when we see each other, but nothing that isn't PG is allowed to happen between us.

Can you understand now why I have to see Dylan and ASAP?! He seems to think I'm frigid, if it keeps going this way, he's in for a surprise. Hmmm...I wonder what he's like in bed...I have to admit back in the days, I was soooo terrified, he would've been my first but I was too much of a coward so it just never happened. I'm thinking even if this is doomed, I at least have to know how sex with him would've been! Oh well, if he ever comes out of his hole, I'll have a new post ready.

;)

No comments: